Monday 30 April 2007

Sundays

Ahhh, Sundays... I love'em This Sunday was particularly good though, having not been to a Carrubbers service in 2 weeks and Wayne having been away the two weeks before I was away, it was excellent to hear him speak again. We started Acts chapter 22. Amazing! So I saw lots of people and had some excellent conversation - Student Lunch Sunday was today, Leanne and I went to Mikey and Emily's (the leaders at Index) and I got to know them better which was awesome. Discipleship Explored was somewhat depleted in numbers and from a group that usually has 8 people, there were only 3 of us, none of whom were leaders, but we had fantastic honest conversation which was really good, refreshing, and encouraging. Because of Bunac orientation last week I couldn't make it to church, and because of travel times I made it to the first half of church in London and the second half of church in Paris the week before, so to get some good teaching and fellowship was really good. At Index we were reminded about God's wisdom and encouraged to ask for wisdom because it is something to be eagerly desired. I read this comment the other day and have been really challenged by it. I think it is wise. It is the advice of a mother to her daughters. It's challenging but it's also exciting in a really odd kind of way. "Until a young man has come and specifically expressed his interest in you, he should be viewed as another woman's husband."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin