Saturday 20 October 2007

Trees are green...

I was reminded yesterday of one of my favorite camp songs. Favorite because it's about God, because it's gramatically so incorrect it can only be american and it has fun memories of a lovely duo I was a part of as Brad couldn't hit the high notes when he was ill so I sang the high notes in his place one week!! After such a lovely and heart warming introduction, here are the lyrics to the song! Jesus got heaps of lambs They re white as snow And everywhere that Jesus went Those lambs were sure to go Chorus 2, 3, 4 Hallelujah, (HEY) Hallelujah, (HO) Hallelujah, (Uh huh, Uh huh, Uh huh) Trees and trees and trees are green And the sky is blue Oh man I love Jesus So tell me how about you Jesus died on the cross Just to save the lost Sing Hallelujah, Hallelujah Come on and praise the Lord I was lost but know Im found No more walkin on stony ground Sing Hallelujah, Hallelujah Come on and praise the Lord Jesus Christ is the way Hes alive this very day Sing Hallelujah, Hallelujah Come on and praise the Lord Jesus Christ is real choice So lets get down and rejoice Sing Hallelujah, Hallelujah Come on and praise the Lord Fun times! :o) Anyhow... This week has been fun times too; not gonna lie, half term is sweet!! I only worked yesterday afternoon, and we went to the cinema to se Stardust. Kind of a new Princess Bride. Not quite as funny, but some pure good moments. Like when Robert DeNiro dances around in a dress. You gotta see it. Other than that, I've been cooking and baking and reading and scrapbooking and seeing people and just loving life in autumn in sunny, warm, beautiful Edinburgh. With a phone. That makes me smile no end. Holla.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin