Tuesday 18 December 2007

Say Hello to Alfie

Alfie arrived a week ago today. He is beautifully shiny, white and very slim. He takes pictures, plays music and surfs the internet, can tell you the time and the temperature amongst many other things. He's very intelligent. And this is my first blog post using him. So welcome Alfie, my lovely macbook. I love you already!

Messing with Photo booth

Pete and my Christmas meal on Saturday.

I would also like to say that tomorrow is my last day at Morningside Montessori Nursery and at Little Foxes After School Club. It's the end of an era and the beginning of a new one.

It's been absolutely freezing here the past few days. -6 has been the minimum temperature, so not quite Moscow, but close. We are, after all, on the same latitude. It's been frosty, which makes the meadows look snowed on, but there's no yucky post snow slush, which is nice. Best of both worlds. Though I can't really dance in falling frost. Will took some pictures out at Blackford Hill this afternoon - enjoy!





I had the best conversation with Dave Nixon the other day. Rarely have we been so honest with each other - I mean we are honest but we generally joke around and make fools of ourselves. But Sunday night we were serious and had a deep conversation. It did me alot of good. Conversation is one of my favorite things. On Saturday night Nadia stayed over and we also had a long chat. It was so good, and I could hear God speaking through her about matters big on my heart right now. I've been tempted to compromise and settle for second best, but she spoke truth, telling me again of what best sounds like, and it made me realize that second best is nothing close to best, and all I want is best. Our God is an awesome God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Will takes photos and cooks. Lovely photos Will.
Have a great last day at work and see you tomorrow!

Love you
Mum X

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin