Friday 11 January 2008

One Week In...

I've now been working at Abbeyhill Primary for a week. It's so different to anything I've done before, even though I have worked in childcare and after school clubs for over four years now. It is chilled, controlled, friendly, pleasant, and the children are so nice. A couple are difficult, but generally they are awesome, polite, well behaved, concerned, obedient, tidy, wonderful children. I am enjoying it, in spite of the 6am wake up call each morning, and the weird sleeping pattern I have been in. There's really not much else to talk about, I mean, everyone is back from holiday, and things are pretty much back to normal after the break. I like normal. Hanging out with people. Church. Index. I went to one of the art galleries in Edinburgh today with Nadia, which was fun. We always fill hours with good conversation. There's so much to say and think about. It's awesome. This weekend involves lots of time with people, and still not much time in my bed, which is great in many ways, but I'm going to be so tired. Especially since my friend Katie is coming to stay next weekend, and the Index Weekend Away is the following weekend. But people are more important than sleep. Actually better go. Later!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin