Saturday 29 March 2008

Time...

I have 10 days off... what shall I do with my time? I know, to start off, I will make a list! I love to make lists. Whether I use them or not is irrelevant of course. So let's see. - Climb up to the Abbey besides Arthur's Seat. - Purchase a new journal - 20 pages will not last very long! - Read through to the end of 2 Samuel. - Organize all my camp papers and an interview at the US embassy. - Go to Northern Ireland to see Ruth. - Walk along the Water of Leith - Print off some recent pictures. - Take more pictures. - Tidy my room!!!! That's just a start... we'll see what the next 10 days hold. Time for God, time for me, time for others. It's gonna be great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I notice that tidy your room comes at the end of your list. May it always stay at the end of your list!
Lots of love X
Mum X

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin