Friday 22 October 2010

this week, i have...



... been on half term break.

... made london fog.

... swam 2km.

... seen spamalot at the playhouse.

... roasted a pork shoulder.

... spent time with Jeanne in Beanscene.
... spent time with Iain in Beanscene.

... had breakfast with Nadia in Montpelliers.

... spent time with Sarah in Beanscene.

... purchased books to learn to do new things.

... taken a few photos.

... organised a trip to Glasgow to see some old friends from Paris on Sunday.

... booked trains home for Christmas.


... snuggled warm in my new body warmer.


... baked lemon cupcakes and chocolate and hazelnut cupcakes, both from the hummingbird cookbook.

... sent parcels and cards to friends.

... slept in.

... admired my flowers. 

... amongst all the other more ordinary moments in life.

... and i've finally updated this blog!
with the hope and plan that this will be a more regular feature in my life.

1 comment:

azuremle said...

This week I've been thinking about you!!!!! I want to make time to share about life in Leeds. But know that I am praying for you and so happy to hear about your week and see your photos!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin