Saturday 30 April 2011

Oh, how pinteresting!

Pinterest. One of my favourite websites. I can keep all my ideas and inspirations in one places, organised on different boards. Perfect. Much more pleasing to the eye than piles of paper, lists or bookmarks.

Here are a few of my boards, all categorized...

And when you open one of them, you get all the pins.




You can look at other people's pins, creations and ideas they've uploaded to their boards, and you can upload your own or pin things you find on other websites to add to a board, keeping all the things you like or find interesting in one huge collection. Well... mine's huge anyway! And the source is automatically added, so you can go back to the page and look up the recipe for that amazing looking bread for example, or find the tutorial for that gorgeous looking dress (not that I can sew...)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin