Wednesday 4 October 2006

Chocolate makes everything better.

Today was the worst day at work ever. Have you ever heard of 6 and 7 year olds being actually evil? It exists. How do you deal with it? Dunno, no precedent for it in any of the staff team's careers. So horrible kids and no idea of how to deal with it, makes for a horrendous day, added to a pretty appauling walking bus (which looked nothing like a bus) to the club from school in which I almost lost 2 children. But I got home and my flatmate Arpita greeted me with a bar of galaxy chocolate, which made everything better. She knows me too well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You mean you didn't know? How many years have you known your three brothers? Glad Arpita was there to comfort you. Sounds like the parents need to be "convoqués"!!
Love you
MumX

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin