Wednesday 13 December 2006

My heart is spoken for

Take this world from me I don't need it anymore I am finally free My heart is spoken for Having just taken an exam, my mind is once again in a place of "what next?" thinking. Though I still have 6 months at uni, and then a summer in the US, what after that? I hate thinking like this, being so undecided and not knowing what God has in store. I guess I should be glad I have a plan for the next 6 months. But I wish I knew what after that. Paris? Edinburgh? Bolivia?! I went to the prayer meeting again last night, and though I only missed one week and for a very good reason (Foy!), it was so good to be there again, take a break from revision and remind myself of what should be the focus even (especially) during craziness of exams. And if you ever need cheering up, just watch Mike Pilavachi singing and beat boxing on you tube. Awesome. Now I have a peace I've never known before I find myself complete My heart is spoken for

3 comments:

Jason Ramage said...

I'm not sure if it's a lack of inspiration or just not having as much time. I've been working full-time since July and seems like the blogging hasn't been as high a priority since then. I've done a little more on the Richest Man in Assisi blog of a more spiritual nature.

Guess you haven't talked to Claire in a few weeks. I think about a month or two ago they decided to postpone the date. It's currently indefinite. Too bad... I was kinda looking forward to a party :)

Anonymous said...

I have just read your comment on Ebe's blog about not drinking and Jesus turning water into wine. Good, wise comments. Well done good and faithful servant. See you Saturday.
Love Mum x

Anonymous said...

Bolivia!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin