Wednesday 6 December 2006

Foy Vance and Christmas Decorations

There's only one word that can describe Foy: amazing! If you have the oportunity to listen to any of his stuff or better still to see him live, do.
Katie, Nadia, Laura and I drove to Glasgow in Patrick, Laura's Ka. We went to the Filling Station for dinner which was nice. And then, Foy. :o)
A few pictures of the night...

Nadia and Katie, Nadia's friend from Camp (she's Autralian)

Nadia and Laura :o)

Foy!

And I just wanted to show you all my living room with its Christmas decorations. It's pwetty!

Loving the laundry!


This is a light wreath from ikea customised with ribbons by me. I like it! It was also an excuse to get a hiddeous picture off the wall for a while :oS


Arpita and my stockings. :o)

2 comments:

Jason Ramage said...

okay, for some reason my previous post showed "haise" as my nickname, which is one of my many aliases, but I've never used it on Blogger. I'm a little creeped out at how Blogger mystically got that information.

And for some reason the word verification image isn't showing up when I try to reply on that post, so I jumped down here to this post where it does work.

All that is to say that:

a) Blogger sucks, especally the "upgraded" version and

b) That was me, Jason, who commented a few minutes ago. You probably figured that out, but just in case. :)

Anonymous said...

anna that is an incredible picture of the candles

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin