Saturday 6 January 2007

2007... gonna be a good year.

Happy New Year from the Lambos!

I flew back to Edinburgh yesterday. Don't you just love airports? Crowds, crying babies, uncomfy chairs, delays. It was great! But I'm here, I've been grocery shopping so I have dinner other than 2 month old eggs and pesto sauce, and I'm going to church tomorrow, so I'm happy. What's more exciting than being back in the swing of things after a relaxing holiday and time with mum, dad and the boys though is that I got an email from a lady at a camp in Massachusetts asking me to be the Nature Director at their camp this summer. It's a Salvation Army camp for inner city kids (so rough) and it's going to be awesome! Already, I cannot wait.

Sunset over Scotland from the plane.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin