Saturday 13 January 2007

Hama Beads

I'm having a pretty good day. So far, I've danced on the dance mat (this was last night, nito the early hours of the morning, had a Bible study with Nadia and Heather (who isn't a christian), made a flower out of hama beads, slept in Nadia's bed, had lunch with Nadia, Laura and Laura. Then we took turns in the shower, though it's almost 6pm and Heather's only now about to take hers. I've had my hair dried and straightened. And Nadia and I are going for a meal and a film in a wee while. So it's been fairly dossy, but nice nonetheless. This past week has been a little crazy, and had to change my uni courses (again) because the French teacher wouldn't allow me to take her class because I know too much (what???!) so I'm now doing oceanography (which isn't as interesting as it sounds, it's about sediments). I'm waiting on a phone call from the Camp Director to chat for a few minutes, then the application will go through and I'll have to start organising things like medicals, insurance, visas and the like. Wahey!! This week at work has been fairly easy going, the kids have been very well behaved and I've helped them with making hama beads stuff each day I've worked (which is only two this week - may have something to do with the sense of easy goingness I have!!) . And finally, Andrew's favorite joke: Two fish in a tank, one says to the other "So how do you drive this thing?"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin