Sunday 18 March 2007

Aie, Aie, Aie...

Crazy busy times. Last Tuesday SVQ (childcare course). Last ever practical. To David N's to bake cakes for Chris and Jen in our homegroup because they're going back to California this week. To homegroup with Leanne and Charles in Charles' fiancée's car since she was (until Friday) in Nigeria. Wednesday Meeting at my work's office. Work. Dave (french Dave) came over, put his stuff down, and left again. I went babysitting and he went to uni for the evening. Dave met me and he stayed over while a friend of a friend stayed in his room because he was up from London for interviews. Thursday uni. work. Dave and Annette came over for raclette. Dave stayed over again. Friday Work. To Brittany's for lasagne and champagne with her, her flatmate Julie and two of their friends from church. Dave stayed the night. Saturday Foundations in the morning, which was really good. I chilled by myself for the first time of the week. Nadia came round for dinner in the evening and we went to see Becoming Jane. Sunday Church. chill. Index. Q & A with the pastors. It was really good. Interesting and encouraging. Monday Work, nothing special. Tuesday SVQ and was given lots of work to do. It's in my hands as to when I finish it. So I'm planning, not long now. Prayer meeting in the evening was good, but I wasn't too concentrated because I have a cold. Satan will just use anything eh? And then yesterday I got a letter from work. I won't go into the details because I don't know if I'm aloud to. But it's serious, so I went to see someone (I won't say who) last night for advice. I got advice, and Nadia was a great support and help. I slept over at hers. I prayed and started reading Luke 12. I came accross these verses: "And when they bring you before the synagogues and the rulers and the authorities, do not be anxious about how you should defend yourself or what you should say, for the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say." Luke 12:11-12. That was such a great comfort. God is amazing. Right. I'd better go to work. Went to my penultimate lecture this morning. It was nothing special. This seems like a huge pile of uninteresting information, and nothing of any beauty or poetry. That's what you get sometimes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Dave met me and he stayed over while a friend of a friend stayed in his room because he was up from London for interviews."

I think Anna and Dave are having a romance. Did any one see how often he stayed with her? That is something special there!

Anna, be careful! Don't wear your heart on your sleeve, u heard?

EBe out.

Anna said...

Fear not Ebe, I am very careful with my heart.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin