Saturday 10 March 2007

Trusting, bowling, captivating.

Trusting God is a lesson I'm going to have to learn over and over. I actually really don't like to trust anyone other than myself, even if it is God and He's never let me down. But it's something I have to do. This month looks like it's going to be a daily thing. I could just take things into my own hands and cut corners on things that, to me, don't seem essential, but in fact are, because they are things that put God first. Like, if I have loads to do one day, I'll skip the quiet time. Not the way to do it. Jump first, fear later.

A few friends and I went bowling this past Thursday (it may become a tradition to some of us) so here are a few pictures to keep you entertained and my blog colourful, due to Annette's green top and my pink one.





Present, were (top to bottom, left to right) Vickie, Laura, Annette, me, David (aka French Dave, aka Ahouley) and Michael.

Captivated
Vicky Beeching

Your laughter it echoes like a joyous thunder
Your whisper it warms me like a summer breeze
Your anger is fiercer than the sun in its splendor
You're close and yet full of mystery
and ever since the day that I saw Your face
try as I may I cannot look away
I cannot look away

Captivated by You
I am captivated by You
May my life be one unbroken gaze
fixed upon the beauty of Your face

Beholding is becoming so as You fill my gaze
I become more like You and my heart is changed
Beholding is becoming so as You fill my view
transform me into the likeness of You
this is what I ask for all my days
that I may never look away
never look away

No other could ever be as beautiful
No other could ever steal my heart away
No other could ever be as beautiful
No other could ever steal my heart away
I just can't look away

This is what my inspiration wall looks like now...

2 comments:

Lauren said...

love the wall!

Unknown said...

Who is this black guy? Have u tried to replace me, Anna?

Ebe out.

ps. take off the annoying word verification thing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin