Sunday 1 April 2007

Poisson d'Avril!



Last night was lots of fun. Dave cooked platane, which I'd been wanting to try since Nathan told me about it after he got back from Guinea. I met some new people, of which Dave's flatmate, Chris, and Chris' girlfriend, as well as a mate of Dave's called Jean. Good laughs, good conversation, good food.
This morning I met David Nixon's girlfriend, Anna. Finally! I've heard so much about her - it's cool to finally meet her. They're both taking over my kitchen on Thursday afternoon to cook/bake/whatever while I'm at work. People will then come over and eat all they've made! Haha!
It's now the Easter break and I'm working 10 hours tomorrow, 10 on Tuesday, Wednesday afternoon and Thursday afternoon. We're going somewhere cool on Tuesday though I've forgotten where, and on Thursday afternoon we're having a picnic up Blackford Hill so I said I'd bring something unhealthy to share with all the kids to make me feel like I'm a kid again whose mum has made a cake to share at school! Good times! I'm just praying the weather will stay good until then so we don't have to have our picnic in the hall. That woul be quite pants!

It's day 2 of spring here in Edinburgh, or at least of weather that makes you feel like summer may actually come this year. Yay!

Discipleship Explored starts tonight. I'm going. I'm excited. I think I will learn alot. This past year has been a steep learning curve particularly in the things of heaven. Lots of thoughts going on in my wee head.

This is all way too serious for this day of jokes and pranks. Here's something I found hilarious when I listened to it earlier... It's someone reading one of the nine lessons. Ops!

A couple of videos? Yeah, why not...
Here's one classic that got few laughs in our family...

And a few Apple mac adverts...

One of my favorites.

Ok, so there's more than a couple there, but I just couldn't choose. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin