Thursday 5 April 2007

Birthday fun to come...


The birthday cake I made to bring into the after school club today.

Haha. Just kidding. It's not nearly this impressive. I made a sponge cake and put cream and strawberries on it. Yumm.
Two of the kids picked daffodils yesterday and made a birthday bouquet for me. How sweet!!
The plans are that David Nixon and his girlfriend Anna are taking over my kitchen for the afternoon while I'm at work and I'll get home around 6, them having baked stuff and other church people are coming round a little later to eat all they made and if the weather stays good we're going to head over to a new swing park and have some kiddie fun. I went there tonight with Nadia and we decided that would be excellent. Photos will be put up in due course bien sur.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday my baby. We tried 'phoning you last night as there were a few of us in, but you weren't there. Nathan is going to England this evening and dad and I will be at the Maundy Thursday service this evening as dad is preaching. I'll try to 'phone you, but you might be out picnicking. Have a brilliant day. LOVE YOU
Mum X

Unknown said...

I saw the cake and u said u made it and i was like WOWOWOWWOWOW.... it looks impressive... u got me!

Merry birthday.
Ebe out.

Lauren said...

I hope it was wonderful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin