Sunday 17 June 2007

Camp, part one.

Part one is just 24 hours after arriving, if that. It's a lovely place beside a lake with, for now about 20-30 staff, 6 of whom are with bunac. My roomate is called Zoe, she's a lifeguard from Canberra. There are no children here yet, and there won't be for a while, which'll give us time to get to know the place and each other. So for now, breakfast is at 9am, which, this morning gave me time to go for a run around the lake (not the whole way around just yet, it's 4.5 miles), shower, have a quiet time outside on my deck looking over the lake, and chill some before even starting the day. We went to a salvo church which was...interesting... There's much more to tell of course, but I thought I should drop a line to let all know I'm here, I'm safe and all is good!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Wow- that's alot of doing before nine a.m.! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin