Monday 16 July 2007

Camp songs.

Here are a few of our camp songs. For kicks. I love them so much!! Funky Chicken Left, left, left right left... Let me see your Funky Chicken! (What's that you say?) I said let me see your Funky Chicken! (What's that you say?) I said let me see your Funky Chicken! (What's that you say?) I said oo; ah, ah, ah, oo; ah, ah, ah, oo; ah, ah, ah, oo; One more time! oo; ah, ah, ah, oo; ah, ah, ah, oo; ah, ah, ah, oo Back in line! Left, left, left right left Let me see your Crazy Surfer! Let me see your Totem pole! Let me see you sit down and be quiet! Bazooka Bubble Gum My mom gave me a penny. She said Go buy a henny. But I didn't buy no henny, Instead I bought some bubble gum BAZOOKA, ZOOKA BUBBLE GUM (X2) My mom gave me a nickel. She said go buy a pickle. But I didn't buy no pickle, Instead I bought some bubble gum BAZOOKA, ZOOKA BUBBLE GUM (X2) My mom gave me a quarter. She said go buy some water. But I didn't buy no water, Instead I bought some bubble gum BAZOOKA, ZOOKA BUBBLE GUM (X2) My mom gave me a dollar. She said go buy a collar. But I didn't buy no collar, Instead I bought some bubble gum BAZOOKA, ZOOKA BUBBLE GUM (X2) My mom gave me a five. She said go stay alive. But I didn't stay alive, Instead I choked on bubble gum BAZOOKA, ZOOKA BUBBLE GUM (X2) The Moose The moose The moose Swimming in the water The moose The moose Eating his supper Where did he go? He go to sleep. 2nd verse! louder than the first The moose the moose Swimming in the water The moose the moose Eating his supper Where did he go? He go to sleep. 3rd Verse sadder that the verse. Do in a wimpy voice. The moose The moose Floating in the water The moose The moose Not eating any supper Where did he go?! He decompose(Sound ok for this last verse.) Little Red Waggon You can’t ride in my little red wagon Cause the Front seats broken And the axle’s dragging CHUG!CHUG!...CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! SECOND VERSE, SAME AS THE FIRST A WHOLE LOT LOUDER AND A WHOLE LOT WORSE! Boom Chicka Boom I said a boom chicka boom (echo) I said a boom chicka boom (echo) I said a boom chicka Rocka chicka Rocka chicka boom (echo) Uh huh (echo) Oh yeah (echo) One more time (echo) ___________ style (echo) Different styles: Loud, Whisper, Southern, British, Astronaut, Housekeeping.

1 comment:

Beki said...

We do funky chicken in Kenya... A LOT. They LOVE it! It gets a bit random... Let me see your scary lion - what's that you say?! It has even gone on to superman and stuff like that...

The best is our versions of "we are marching in the light of God"...

We are swimming / curling / lunging in the light of God...!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin