Saturday 9 September 2006

Small Lobsters

That Gold Class ticket to go see the Break Up... Not worth it. Though it was a fun experience, definitely not worth the money, and the film was ok (why did I go see a film I knew there would be arguing in when I know I get tense and annoyed when people argue all the time...) but the ending was absolutely totally pants. But seing Brittany's reaction to the overpriced ticket was quite funny. She almost had a minor heart attack (in her own words). Today I went to watch 5 people from my homegroup Run The Race in Strathclyde (close to Glasgow) to raise money for Tearfund. They did really well! It was a double event, so as the racers were coming through the finishing line live bands started up and we had Praise In The Park. Really good! I also got to go on a pedal boat with Leanne arond the lake. My friend Jen from homegroup and her 2 kids Jez and Karys were in another boat, and another friend from homegroup, Neil was in yet another boat with his two sons, Ross and Fraser. We ended up playing bumper cars in the pedal boats. Fun times! It was fun seeing Leanne again. I got home and nobody home but Marius, so I called my mum and dad. :-D Then everybody got home. Felix went on and on and on about the lobsters he wanted to eat all by himself for dinner. He'd asked specifically for them at the shop. So for dinner, Christina cooked him 4 lobsters. When they got onto his plate, Rosa asked if lobsters weren't usually bigger. To which Christina answered, "They're small lobsters" and signalled with her head not to let Felix know this. Felix overheard that they were small lobsters however, and asked why he didn't get bigger ones. Christina reminded him that there weren't any bigger ones at the shop. At this point, Rosa asked what smal lobsters are called. Christina had no choice but to admit that they were in fact shrimp. So all that fuss about lobsters, for nothing. Christina leaves for Germany tomorrow afternoon. She'll be back Tuesday night. Pray for me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin