Tuesday 24 October 2006

From home to home.

It's been a while... And I know there's lots to say, I'm just trying to think of it all! My head is a bit of a shambles just now, life's been a whirlwind. I guess I'm not getting bored which is always good, and there's certainly no routine to my days which is definitely a bonus. I hate routine. So. I got back from a week in France yesterday. Well not a week. Less. I missed my flight, ended up going to my friend Josie's in Glasgow for the evening, she took good care of me, and I got the last train back to the airport, slept there with about 10 other people and got the early flight Wednesday morning. It was worth the nightmare travels. Chats with Nathan til 2am, mum's amazing cooking and our good conversations in the kitchen, fun family meals (in or out), crazy sayings like "how handy" in a weebl and bob voice and the newest additions to the "rule number one" skit, actually talking to dad (he's usually out when I call home), seeing Joe and Ben grow up - Joe's now taller than me. He's 14. It's wrong! I also saw my friend Cecily and we caught up which was good. I went to see The Devil Wears Prada with mum, and that was fun. And spent a lot of Sunday at church, got roped into singing in the music group of the French service and enjoyed Saint Michael's. So I had a lovely time and felt it was too short. I'm not sure I want to be back in Edinburgh yet. But I'm here with plenty to do and juggle. EcoSoc stuffs, seeing people, uni work, little foxes, and preparing all the forms etc for my bunac interview for camp America. The interview is on Saturday. At last. But there's lots of filling out of forms and photocopies and stuff to be done before then. I'd better get going. As events coordinator for EcoSoc, I'd better coordinate some events.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin