Saturday 4 November 2006

Times are changing.

I really should update some time, flip, I've been to Saint Andrews and back since I last wrote. I've learned lots and have had a few ups and a few downs, life has been its usual hectic self with a few added bonuses like finishing my old diary and starting a new one. I love writing in a new book. I've made 5 or 6 new friends at church, lots of "life" news in friend's lives like babies being born, people getting engaged, people getting married, that sort of stuff... nothing of those sorts for me, sometimes it feels like life is going right by me, you know when everyone else is moving from one situation to another and I'm still a single student, still working at the same place as everyone moves on... nothing really new with me at all. But, I'm making a sort of light meal for 90 students and young people tomorrow night with my friend Leanne. That'll be fun times. We're making mini pavlovas. Awesome! There's so much I could write about but my head is fairly blank and I have little time before a hectic evening begins - buying fruit for tomorrow and then an evening with Nadia which'll be good. Just one last thing if I may, if there was any doubt in my mind as to where to go next year (as in June time) like whether to stay in Edinburgh or move back to Paris, that has been removed. As much as I love Edinburgh and my church here especially, I really have been feeling strongly that the time to leave is coming. And so I go. It'll be good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is great to have this peace in your heart about where you want to be in the future. I think it was Ebenezer who wrote, "give me adventure; give me a race; give me a battle; all these things have ups and downs... some of them more ups than downs. But do not give me doubt, for that can kill quicker than a double sided sword."

Ebe out.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin