Friday 10 August 2007

I'm coming in to land, slowly but surely as camp comes to an end. I cannot believe I am already writing this. I feel like I've been at camp forever, because it's like this huge bubble outside of the real world and I'm so used to it and all these people being around, having best friends that I've only known for 7 weeks and having everything revolve around kids all the time. And now two of my best friends have left which leaves a hole in my life, but that's kind of filled with travel plans and all the stuff my life is usually filled with. I've had nightmares about work (as in the after school club) so I know I'm coming back to reality! Can I just say that life without a cell phone can be really complicated sometimes! Just wanted to say that. As great as it's been to be close to not having one for the past 2 months - I've maybe used it twice and sent a couple of texts, they definitely come in handy. Trying to communicate by email with people to book flights and busses is really pants. Really pants. Idon't feel like writing any more. I'm tired, I'm going to have an afternoon nap. Sounds good? Yes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin